Recently viewed (0)No viewed cars.
Aston Martin Servicing In Greenwich
Look no further than our dealership! Our expert technicians have years of experience servicing Aston Martin models, and we offer convenient service hours to make sure your vehicle is serviced when it’s most convenient for up to one year. We also always use OEM Aston Martin parts and fluids to ensure that your vehicle is serviced properly.
Different Levels Of Service Available
The Aston Martin service department in Greenwich CT offers different levels of service, depending on your needs and dealer conveyance fee. Aston Martin offers three different levels of service:
This is the most basic level of service and includes an oil change and inspection of all fluid levels, brakes, and tires. It is also designed to keep your Aston Martin running at its best, this service includes an oil and filter change as well as a comprehensive vehicle check. This service is recommended every 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever comes first.
Additionally, we also offer the following services:
● Extended service is recommended every 24 months or 24,000 miles and includes everything in the Standard Service, plus additional checks and services.
● Our Premium Service is our most comprehensive level of service and is recommended every 36 months or 36,000 miles. This service includes everything in the Standard and Extended Service, plus additional checks and services.
This service is recommended every six months or 6000 miles, whichever comes first. The intermediate service is designed for Aston Martin vehicles that are driven regularly and need more than just the basic level of service. This service includes an oil change, tire rotation, and a brake check. In addition, all fluid levels, lights, and wipers will be checked and replaced if necessary.
This service is for Aston Martins that are driven more frequently or cover a greater distance than the average car. The interim service includes all of the features of the standard service, plus a few additional checks and services to keep your Aston Martin running smoothly.
This is the most comprehensive level of service and is recommended every 12 months or 12000 miles, whichever comes first. The Full Service includes everything in the Standard and Interim Services, plus a few additional checks and services to keep your Aston Martin running like new. This service includes an oil change, tire rotation, brake check, and a thorough inspection of all fluid levels, lights, and wipers. In addition, the full service also includes an engine check and a transmission check.
As well as the Standard and Interim Services, the Full Service for your Aston Martin includes a check of the condition of your Aston Martin’s engine and a thorough clean of all interior and exterior surfaces.
Benefits Of Using A Specialist For Car Maintenance
For car maintenance, it’s important to consult with a specialist that has expert knowledge of the Aston Martin brand. Here are some benefits of using a specialist for Aston Martin servicing:
● Aston Martin specialists have the latest diagnostic equipment to identify any issues with your vehicle quickly and efficiently. Aston Martin specialists have in-depth knowledge of Aston Martin models and know exactly what needs to be done to keep them running smoothly.
● Aston Martin’s servicing and maintenance is the convenience that they offer. Aston Martin specialists offer convenient service hours and can often provide a loaner car so that you can still get around while your Aston Martin is being serviced.
● Aston Martin specialists have access to the latest Aston Martin service bulletins and updates.
● Aston Martin specialists can provide you with a complete Aston Martin service history for your vehicle.
● Aston Martin specialists can offer you competitive pricing on Aston Martin parts and services.
● When you use a specialist Aston Martin garage for your car’s servicing, you can be sure that your car is in safe hands.
● Aston Martin specialists are experts in their field and will provide you with the best possible service for your car.
Convenient Service Hours
We understand that it can be difficult to take time out of your busy schedule to bring your car in for servicing, so we offer convenient service hours to make it easy for you. Our service department is open Monday-Saturday from seven in the morning until seven at night, so you can bring your car in for servicing at a time that is convenient for you. We also offer a loaner car service so that you can still get around while your Aston Martin is being serviced.
Posted Notice Requirement Merchants and other business owners who accept checks must post a notice where customers are likely to see it warning them of the potential consequences and required written notices via receive price alert emails.
OEM Aston Martin Parts And Fluids
OEM Aston Martin parts and fluids are designed specifically for Aston Martin models with our Miller Motorcars and provide the best possible service for your car. When you use a specialist Aston Martin garage for your car’s servicing, you can be sure that your car is in safe hands.
Aston Martin specialists are experts in their field and will provide you with the best possible service for your car. This means that Aston Martin specialists can quickly and easily identify any potential problems with your car, saving you time and money.
Make A Schedule
To get access to the best Aston Martin specialists, make a schedule with our Aston Martin Greenwich CT servicing dealer. This way you can be sure that your car will be serviced by an Aston Martin specialist when it’s most convenient for you. You can also be sure that your car is in safe hands when you use a specialist Aston Martin garage for its servicing and maintenance.
Aston Martin of Greenwich
273 West Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
SERVICE: 866-295-5258Email us
Monday - Friday:
9:00AM - 6:00PM
9:00AM - 4:00PM
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.The advertised price does not include sales tax, dealer conveyance fee of $475, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however errors do occur. Please verify all information with a sales associate by calling or e-mailing us.
If a person writes a check without sufficient funds in an associated account to cover it, the check will bounce, or be returned for insufficient funds. Each state has laws regulating how merchants may respond to bounced checks. In Connecticut, the merchant may file a civil suit and press criminal charges if the check writer does not reimburse him for a bounced check after the merchant has sent several notices regarding the matter.
Posted Notice Requirement
Merchants and other business owners who accept checks must post a notice where customers are likely to see it warning them of the potential consequences of writing bad checks. The notice must include the civil penalties that bad check writers may face, the appropriate Connecticut statute number and an advisory that the check writer may also face criminal penalties
Civil and Criminal Penalties
As of 2010, civil courts may require the check writer to reimburse the merchant for the value of the check plus pay up to $750 if he has no back account or $400 if the check is returned for insufficient funds. If the merchant chooses to press criminal charges, the bad check writer may face a fine of up to $1,000 and up to one year in jail. Writing a bad check is a felony charge if the check was for more than $1,000 and a misdemeanor if written for a lesser amount.
Required Written Notices
If a check bounces, the merchant must send the check writer a letter by certified mail at the check writer's last known address or place of business. Usually this letter is sent to the address on the writer's check. The letter must inform the writer that the check was returned ask him to reimburse the merchant for the amount of the check and inform him of the potential criminal or civil penalties if he fails to do so. If the check writers does not respond to the letter within 15 days of receipt, the merchant must send a second letter. This letter must inform the check writer that he has 30 days to reimburse the merchant before the merchant takes legal action against him. Both letters must be written in both English and Spanish.